Home Fair Info Events Rentals RV & Boat Storage Pictures About Us Other Information
2018-2019 BOAT & RV STORAGE
Drop-off Day for Winter 2018 - 2019: Saturday, November 3 starting at 8:00 a.m. - first come, first served
Storage Rates for 2018-2019
Based upon length of item:
To have your boat or recreational vehicle (RV) stored over the winter in our fairground buildings, simply print out and complete the following form and bring it and your boat or RV to the fairgrounds on November 3rd, 2018 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
It's THAT easy!
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- Lessee agrees to pay MCFA the amount indicated above.
- All items MUST be removed on Saturday, April 6, 2019 and items not picked up will be subject to an additional daily fee of $50.
- If Lessee wants to pick up their item(s) pick up prior to Saturday, April 6, 2019, they will need to indicate that at the time of check-in so that proper arrangements can be made.
- All property stored on the premises shall be at lessee’s sole risk. Lessee understands, and acknowledges by signing this agreement, that MCFA shall not, does not, and will not carry insurance of any kind for the Lessee’s item(s) stored. In addition, MCFA shall not be held liable to Lessee for any damage to, or loss of, any personal property stored during the term of this Agreement. MCFA shall not be responsible for theft or damage to any of the Lessee’s property and Lessee expressly waives and releases MCFA from any such claims. Lessee shall indemnify, hold harmless, and defend MCFA from all claims, demands, actions, or causes of action (including attorney fees and all costs) that are brought by any party arising out of Lessee’s use of the storage space at the Monroe County Fairgrounds in Bloomington, Indiana.
- All antennas must be either folded down or removed prior to check-in for storage. The maximum height of any item(s) stored is 13’ 6”.